Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Very Hexy Valentine's Day

Title: A Very Hexy Valentine's Day
Author: Rachel Hawkins
Series: Hex Hall
Genre: Short Story, YA, Magic
Rating: Owl (for it's length it was very good)
Recommended to: Those who loved Hex Hall

So this came as a shock to me but Rachel Hawkins wrote a (very, very, very) short story about two of the Hex Hall characters! (Sophie and the person she ends up with) I was so surprised, but immediately read it because I LOVE THE HEX HALL SERIES! So I figured I might as well post the link and a mini review on it!

A Very Hexy Valentine's Day by Rachel Hawkins

MY THOUGHTS

Since I love all things to do with Hex Hall, is this review really necessary? I loved the short story, although I wish it was a bit longer! It fit the characters so well and was super sweet! If you liked Hex Hall then you'll probably enjoy reading this!


OWL=FIVE STARS

2 comments:

  1. I always end up wanting my short stories to be so much longer. Glad you enjoyed.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it had been longer. But I still really enjoyed it!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!